Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yay Blog!

I'm really sorry I haven't written in this blog in so long. Just kidding. I'm really not sorry.

What can I say? Life's been crazy. By crazy, I mean good. Time is flying, and sometimes I just feel like everything needs to sloooooow dooooown.

Heard such a great message today at third degree of FFA! Definitely some things I needed to hear these days:

It was the "start" segment of the series. We cannot allow fear, and uncertainty stop you from starting something. Sometimes the greatest outcomes are those that are filled with the most uncertainty, and moreover, the greatest RISK. If we are unwilling to ever start something because we fear the outcome, nothing will ever happen. There will simply be lost potential that was never exercised. We will truly always look back and have more regret for the things we didn't start rather than the things we did. So what did I get from this? Sometimes you just gotta roll with it. If you're called to do something, go for it. Uncertainty and fear are not a reason to stop starting! Don't allow yourself to get in the way of the greatest potential you.

On Saturday I get to pick up my favorite and only dog-nephew Tahoe and watch him while Cara and Dustin go away for their anniversary! I'm only slightly excited.



I think I'll be saving my final four blog for next time, because I'm just too lazy right now. I do know you're all excited for it because my sports commentary is always so...unique.

Keep it classy!

-Erin Glynn

No comments:

Post a Comment