Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Quote Page

It's already been far too long. Here goes this year's quote page that I will frequently (or not-so frequently) update...so here's to good quotes that you'll only get if you were there! Say funny things to me, people!



"I also have a few visions for you in the next decade! I see you owning at least 50,000 trench coats, becoming a Gators cheerleader, being the voice over on a few hundred wii games, adopting a child from Sweden and naming it Sven, making a few more additions to the gay community, getting over your fear of commitment, having a butt reduction, getting arrested for stealing democrat campaign signs, losing your cell phone at least 10,000 more times, still have a voicemail message that says your name is "Erin Cameron", spend at at least 6 months in jail with me for a prank gone wrong and...be a missionary." -Tiffany Hendrix

"I'm a frickin' soul collector." -Jon Cagan

Katherine:
see you were there to tell me to dump him and now i'm here to tell you to date him!
LOL
Erin:
whatevs...one day we'll both be married with redheaded babies laughing about all this
Katherine:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHHAHAHAHAAAHH
i'm literally laughing out loud....can't take it!!!!

Katherine: "Yeah, we went to the gun range..."
Erin: "Omg, I wanna shoot someone"
Katherine: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"I don't use email. I guess that kinda makes me an f-r-e-a-k." -Dr.Kauffman

"I have the worst luck." -Jon Cagan

Erin: "Those won't fit because the shelf is in the way"
Chris: "Stupid shelf. Stop being so shelfish!"

"Happy New Year, mom! We're killing people!" -Jon Cagan

Meghan: Woah, look at dem hipz
Erin: God grant me the serenity to never have hips that big
Katherine: HAHAHAHAHAHA

"After my third divorce, I had many of what you would call...kinda wives. You know, common-law deals where they don't take your money when you break up." -Dr. Kauffman

"Erin, it had to be...it had to be...it...it had to be." -Meghan Lombardi

"Have you ever considered a chin implant?" -Cara Cagan

Erin: "That kid was breathing so loud during class."
Anna: "I know. He has sleep apnea, so I'm always looking over to make sure he's still breathing."

"Attendance is going to help you if you're on the cusp. If you're a genius, I'll just give you A+'s either way." -Dr. Kauffman

"....I would get two coupons for a free Blizzard when I'm on a diet." -Katherine Geoghegan

No comments:

Post a Comment